Breanna has been excited for weeks about the Mother's Day Tea her First Grade Class was hosting. Yesterday, the day of the tea finally arrived. She dressed in her favorite dress and she actually asked me to curl her hair (a first!) She also asked me to wear my purple dress because the hat she made for me to wear would match a litte bit. The tea was wonderful! Breanna served me delicious food (4 plates of it - the classroom aide had to help her bring it to me) and the entire class serenaded me and the other moms! It was so sweet. I felt like Queen for the day and had a lovely time!! Thank you Bree! I am so lucky to be your mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
How CUTE! I love it!
What an awesome school activity! I bet the kids loved it!
Hi Camie! Check out my blog! She is adorable can't wait to see you guys!
Wow, what a great day. I can't wait until mine are in school and can start spoiling me.
Post a Comment