Tuesday, January 4, 2011

6 kids+ 24 hrs =



















never a dull moment....and the real fun was just about to begin:)
Heapsters, this was the perfect trade, your boys made life so fun for us.
They can come stay with us anytime!

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

that would be my kids ALL TIME FAVORTIE PLACE TO GO! they didnt stop talking about it. thank you so much, im so glad they were with you during the "real fun" because i knew you would take such good care of them. your the best.

and do your kids call you mama? its my new name froma gman wondering if he picked it up at your house...

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness you had such an amazing Christmas break! I had so much fun going through your posts - I think you might be the party queen.

Family of Disney said...

I agree with Sarah you are the party queen

I wanna be you when or if I grow up