Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mittens, Snowmen and the One Thing You Need to Know About Preschool


Preschool this week was all about painting and pasting. 



Gabe looking all GQ here and CJ was working his best smile for me too!
Gotta give a shout out to Aubrey for this cool snowman idea.
And we are so happy to have Ben in our preschool now!
Maybe shoulda washed Luke's face before snapping this shot.
Just keepin it real.
Kept it real with me too:

And the one thing you should know about  preschool is NEVER leave your house without checking the mirror first.  Not only did all the preschool moms see it (and no, not a single one mentioned I had piant and dried glue in some pretty conspicuous spots thank you), but I also might have gone to the Eye Doctor, Lisa McGee's, and Walmart twice (ran into Clauchette and Amber) all while sporting these fancy marks.
Glad I finally looked in the mirror when I put Luke in the tub at 8:00 tonight.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to be part of your preschool, it looks like so much fun! Especially when the teacher has paint all over her.:)

JaMie HeApS said...

i think you put the paint right where you wanted peoples eyes to be drawn too... im just sayin :)
lucky little boys to have such a fun teacher!

Mary and Ryan said...

I think this boob paint idea might just catch on...oh and I like the mittens too:)

kaleyq said...

oh the life of a mom/preschool teacher...!

Family of Disney said...

great, you made me look at your boobie