Monday, January 3, 2011

Nearly 20 Years Have Passed And We Haven't Changed A Bit!





I got the treat of all treats when my BYU roomie, Heather stopped by for a quick visit. It was so good to see her and her family!  Four kids later and she is still as tiny and cute as she was back then.
 Funny how so much time can pass and it still seems like just yesterday. 
Next time we'll have to plan a real vacation together! So fun to see her!

5 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

You two looked fabulous then and even more fabulous now! How fun you two got to take a trip down memory lane!

JaMie HeApS said...

nothing like good friends, expecially ones that last forever! love the old pics,no wonder you won jer over... who could pass on a hottie like that?

Family of Disney said...

I think you look even better now...

I hate you

kaleyq said...

I agree... hottie then and now! By the way, your friend looks so familiar. Looks like a girl from my dorms... could it be? What was her last name? I love those get togethers with great friends - how about meeting in NY?! Seriously. How fun would that be? Miss you all!

kaleyq said...

Sure enough! We were in the same hall/ward together our freshman year. So funny. And small world. NY would be a blast wouldn't it? I think we'd better just arrange a meeting in the places we both live since we both seem to pass through at least yearly, don't you think?! :) Love you!