Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow, Sweet Snow!

We found some on Monday and had a BALL!



Jer was not too happy when I pulled out the coat and mittens I had borrowed for Luke.  
 I think he looks pretty cute myself. 
(Thanks Sarah!) 






 










Need style tips for the snow?  Look no further.

Sledding, building forts and castles, snow sprays, watching the wipe outs of so many people coming down the hill, watching the hot-shots get soaked in the slush, the bull-horn lady and her Spanish speaking skills, getting into the park free, lessons on air pressure from Jake & Doritos, and perfect weather, such good times!!! It was a delightful day! 
Thanks Mumfords for the tip on the park and to you and the Vallerys thanks for delivering on the snow clothes and sleds they worked out perfect! And I'm gonna do a snow dance for you next weekend!

5 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

awe ya baby... serously your style is perfection no need for tips or help from anyone.. my fav your boots!!! so glad you got to party and cant waite to see the snow dance!

nikki said...

Your day looks perfect and your new camera is seriously amazing!!

Sarah said...

You know how to pick a snow day! I love the idea of sand toys for playing in the snow! I'm going to have to use that the next time we go up. Glad the clothes and sleds worked for you - next time we are heading up with ya :)!!

Unknown said...

Fun!:) I love your fashionable coat.:) I can't wait to see the snow dance!

Family of Disney said...

real men can pull of pink